Saturday, March 22, 2008

Turn My Heart

Turn My Heart

Turn my Heart, O Lord, like rivers of water
Turn my heart, O Lord, by Your hand
Till my whole life flows
in the river of Your Spirit
And my name brings honour to the Lamb

Lord, I surrender to Your work in me
I rest my life within Your loving hands



When God’s hand rests upon us, we have everything that we ever needed. No person however good or fantastic in this life can ever take His place in our lives. As we surrender our hearts to Him daily, He works wonders in and through us. The pure in heart shall see God in His glory, honour, strength and power. He reveals His heart to us more and more when we choose to allow Him free access to our hearts. We become in tune with His spirit, we begin to hear His voice with increasing clarity. As He takes over our hearts; peace, joy, comfort, hope, courage and love will overflow from us to touch those who need the Lord.

No comments: