Sunday, March 09, 2008

More Love, More Power

Lord, we want more of You in our lives. Nothing in this world can ever replace You. Fill us, mould us, shape us, restore and refine us for we need You more with each new day. As we journey with You, You show us Your greatness and awesomeness in increasing measure. How deep and strong is Your great love, Lord. Help us to be steadfast in You just like the trees that are planted by the streams of water. Teach us Your way and lead us on in Your strength and power. May we be more like You so that when others see us they will know that we have been with Jesus.

More Love More Power

More love, more power
More of You in my life
More love, more power
More of You in my life


I will worship You with all of my heart
I will worship You with all of my mind
I will worship You with all of my strength
For You are my Lord, You are my Lord

I will seek Your face with all of my heart
I will seek Your face with all of my mind
I will seek Your face with all of my strength
For You are my Lord, You are my Lord

No comments: