Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Heartfelt Thankfulness

On 15th March 2008, I had the opportunity to attend a worship seminar called International School Of Worship (ISOW) by Brendon and Cathie Clancy held at Paya Lebar Methodist Church. It was such a blessing to sit under their ministry. You might want to find out more about them at http://www.theclancys.org/theclancys/index.cfm?id=isow Cathie made a profound statement which brought a timely reminder to me when she said: “Thanksgiving is the door to God’s heart.” When our hearts are overwhelmed by the goodness of our loving God, in gratefulness we begin to declare His great name to people around us.

Monte (my husband) and I are thankful for the opportunity for Monte to minister at the Good Friday service a Chapel of Christ the Redeemer last Friday. We appreciate the pastors and christian leaders that have extended their hands to us in networking and ministry unto the Lord. We continue to entrust God to open more doors to serve Him in any capacity that He desires, whether it be preaching, teaching or other areas of ministry.

Yesterday, I patronized a food stall mended by an elderly woman at a primary school in the vicinity of Bukit Gombak for I was conducting training there. I was pleasantly surprised to see some handwritten words on two separate pieces of paper pasted visibly on the wall in appreciation to those who had patronized her stall. It did not take a long time for my heart to be melted by the tenderness of this dear woman. She understood the true essence of thankfulness.

No comments: