Sunday, January 06, 2008

Think about His Love

We are sojourners on this temporal world. What truly lasts is our relationship with our maker. All the gold, diamonds, precious stones, money, assets, properties and so forth may be desirable but all these things has no lasting and eternal values, they cannot fill the void that only God and God alone can fill. We pray for the Lord to help us to build His house and that He will be the focus of our lives. So that our hearts and minds are constantly on the one who made us for Himself. For He alone can satisfy our desires. Lord, we want You to consume our lives for Your glory.


Think About His Love

Think about His love
Think about His goodness
Think about His grace that’s brought us through
For as high as the heaven’s above
So great is the measure of our Father’s love
Great is the measure of our Father’s love

How could I forget His love
How could I forget His mercy
He satisfies He satisfies
He satisfies my desires

Even when I’ve strayed away
His love has sought me out and found me
He satisfies He satisfies
He satisfies my desires

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jee! Earlier God brought that song to my mind it didn't take me long to find it thanks to you. Thank you for the link to the youtube video it was awesome! Again thanks and God bless you sister.

Jee Fong Tan-Rice said...

Hi Liz,

You are welcome. Thank you for your encouragement. May the Lord bless you and your family bountifully.