Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Yummy Food

This sumptuous dinner was prepared by Monte (my husband). He whipped up the meal mainly comprising of a chicken dish, vegetables, bean curd with rice. It was very delicious. Last Sunday, he cooked us pasta (sea shells) with succulent sausages. It tasted so good.

Before I was married, most of the meals at home were prepared by my mother and I started picking up cooking after I got married. The cooking gets a little better over time as I put in effort to experiment different recipes. Sometimes, Monte will teach me to cook. He taught me to cook chicken rice, spageti, curry and some other dishes. I cooked a lot when we were away in Baguio, Philippines. The weather is cold and we somehow ate more than usual and it translated to some extra kilos on us.

No comments: