Friday, September 28, 2007

So Close

Rom 8:38-39

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jeusu our Lord."

Nothing on this earth can separate us from the love of the Father. His love is poured into us so that we inturn can love others with His love. We can hide in His loving embrace when we are confronted by many of life's hard and threathening blows. He shields us from all harm, dangers and threats. Cling on to Him and do not let go.

So Close

I'm so secureYou're here with me.
You stay the same
Your love remains
here in my heart.
So close I believe
You're holding me now,
in Your hands I belong.
You'll never let me go;


So close I believe
You're holding me now
in Your hands I belong,
You'll never let me go.
You gave Your life and
Your endless love.
You set me free and show the way
now I am found


All along You were beside me
even when I couldn't tell
and through the years
You showed me more of You
more of You

No comments: