Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Leading of the Holy Spirit

One day, the Lord laid a sister-in-Christ upon my heart. I was led to send a card to her to encourage her. While I was penning down my thoughts, I was tempted to discard the whole idea because I was fearful that I could be wrong. And if it turned out to be so, it would be embarrassing. I finally sent out the card with the peace of God in my heart.

Some time later, I received a call from this Christian sister. She thanked me for the card and she was so touched because she was going through some crisis during that specific period of time. God is so good.

Sometimes when the Lord drops a name or flash someone’s face before us, He may want to reach out to the individuals. As we pray for God to sensitize us, we begin to grow in faith and the things of God. We become in tune with the Holy Spirit. We become the extension of God’s love to the people who are in need of His touch and divine intervention.

No comments: