Monday, July 01, 2024

Gratitude



God is greatly to be magnified. Gratitude flows from my heart when I meditate on the goodness of God.

God has put people in Monte and my life. He blesses us through these people. They show us the love of Christ. 

Once, Dr W H blessed us with some funds to celebrate our wedding anniversary. 

L blessed me with probiotics when I fell ill.

K blessed me with super strength cranberry tablets when I came down with severe urinary tract infection.

D blessed us with Chinese New Year goodies more than once.
 
J L prayed for me when the bus she was on passed by my place. I marvel at God's goodness.

Last November, sister G knew that I had lost my spectacles. She paid for my new spectacles. . I am touched by her kindness and generosity.

Recently, sister L bought us a rice cooker. We are thankful.

Many people have blessed us financially. Many have prayed with us. Many have prayed for us.

God is at work in the hearts of brothers and sisters who care deeply for Monte and I. We thank each of you from the depth of our hearts.

Love, care and concern radiate from the hearts of God's people. The Lord works through each of us to touch broken people. 

God touches our hearts and prompts us to cover others in prayer. He impresses upon our hearts to respond to someone who has a need. He loves the world through each of us.

As we minister in the power of God. The Lord sensitises our hearts and anoints us to minister in the power of His love. He softens our hearts and makes us a channel of His love and blessing.

No comments: