Thursday, February 23, 2023

Thank You, Lord

When God spoke to me about preaching the word, I was elated.  God inspired me to trust Him to open the door for me. I cherish the word of God in my heart.

There was not a tinge of doubt. There was no sense of inadequacy. I was expectant. I was filled with excitement.

I shared it with Monte and my some friends at that time.

God in His goodness opened the door for me to preach my first sermon January 2023. God is so good!

Faith pleases God. When we step out in faith, God honours our faith. He performs miracles. He opens doors of ministry.  

He stretches our faith to trust. He anoints and empower to do the work of the ministry.

Faith moves the hand of God. Faith moves the heart of God. Faith moves mountains.  

As we journey with the Lord, God will ask us to do things that are seemingly impossible. It is God's way to bless us. We can do all things for God empowers us. He gives us capacities and capabilities to serve Him and His people.

No comments: