Friday, February 10, 2023

Happy Birthday, Monte

Today is Monte's birthday.  God has blessed me with a loving husband.

We are amazed at the merciful love of God. God unfolds His loving purposes and plans to us in this wonderful journey with Him.

Coming together in March 1999 in marriage opens us to the world of the miraculous.  We have tasted the goodness of God.  We have seen His hand of love.  We have been blessed beyond our wildest imagination.

Monte always loves, supports and encourages me.  In difficult times, he provides solace and comfort.  He sees the best in me and spurs me on to reach my fullest potential in the Lord.  

I enjoy marriage more than my singlehood.  Two is better than one.  We support and strengthen each other when one is downcast and despondent.  

My heart is overwhelmed with God's goodness.  At the end of the day, what matters most is a living and vibrant relationship with our maker. 

Happy birthday, Monte!  I love you!

No comments: