Saturday, May 23, 2009

Our Beating Heart

During times of praise and worship in the service, I often put one hand on my heart and the other hand raised towards our maker. My beating heart reminds me of God’s goodness, love and graciousness. He is the reason for my being.


Our hearts cannot contain all that God has given to us. It overflows with the tenderness of our loving God and Father. A beating heart speaks of the precious life that God gave.


In His goodness, He chooses to flow through us despite of our imperfections and flaws. His method down the centuries has always been through a man. Our minds can never fathom how God can reside in us.


Let our hearts beat stronger for Jesus, the lover of our soul. Nothing will stop us from

venturing deeper into this arduous journey with Him. We see a glimpse of the glory of the risen Lord as we persevere to pursue Him wholeheartedly.

No comments: