Friday, March 08, 2024

Merciful God

God spoke to me about preaching the Gospel and I received it with gratitude. My heart was overwhelmed with the goodness of God.

When God spoke, I did not doubt. I started to pray for God to open the door. I shared with Monte and some people.

I waited in expectancy and excitement. The Lord opened the door for me to preach His word on 23 January 2023 at Baguio International Chinese Church in Baguio, Philippines. (In the video, preaching begins at 17.50 minutes.) Thank you, Pastor Moon Tee for the opportunity to share the word. Special thanks to Pastor Tham Wan for the encouraging introduction.

God inspires faith in our hearts for the miraculou. The anointing of God is not for the selected few. God wants to minister through each of us. He wants broke vessels. He works through our vulnerabilities. He anoints us as we step out in obedience.

No comments: