Monday, March 11, 2024

Faithful God

Thank You for sustaining us day by day. Many around the world need to breathe with the help of machines. Many are battling debilitating illnesses.

We are thankful that we can depend on You. You give us strength to live. You give us hope to persevere. You are all we ever needed.

In 2018, I became chronically ill. God has sustained me. As I live each day, I am increasingly aware that the breath of God sustains me. God is merciful. His love never fails.

God is with us. He journeys with us through every season of our lives. Each day, we are awakened to His love. Only fools will say that there is no God.

As we put our faith in our faithful God, He works through our broken lives. He performs miracles. He pours His grace and mercy on us.

Teach us to number our days. Hold our hearts in Your hands. Let everything that has breath bless Your holy name. We worship You in the beauty of Your holiness.

No comments: