Wednesday, March 20, 2024

I Love You, Monte

I Love You, Monte

Monte
My beloved husband
Lover
Soul mate
Life partner
Helpmeet
Companion
Inspiration
Best friend
Confidante
Prayer partner
Supporter
Helper
Comforter
Encourager

On 20 March 1999, Monte and I tied the knot. This holy matrimony has changed our lives forever. God is greatly to be praised.

I am so blessed to have a loving husband. I have spent the best years of my life with Monte.

We have journeyed with the Lord through thick and thin. We went to the highest mountain. We went to the deepest valley. We see the glory of the living God. We taste His goodness. We know His mercy. Oh! How deep is the love of God. How wide is the love of God. How strong is the love of God.

Each day, we live to see the glory of God. We live to see a sign of His goodness. We live with expectant hope.

I love you, Monte! ❤️

No comments: