Thursday, April 14, 2022

Restoration and Healing

In February 2022, I had to go to a locum doctor at Sengkang Polyclinic because of my Covid positive status.  Inside the clinic, I saw a heavily pregnant woman.  At another glance, a woman was carrying a child less than a year old.  My heart broke.

Covid is no longer happening at far flung places like America, South America or Europe.  It is now at our door steps.

I am currently undergoing IV Methylprednisolone treatment to treat my thyroid eye disease. On 6 April 2022.  A child was at the next cubicle at Singapore National Eye Centre Dayward.  His persistent and heartbreaking crying broke my heart.

Lord, touch our lives.  Touch the broken and the sick.  Extend Your hand of mercy.  Pour out Your grace and love.  We need You, Lord.  Come into this broken world and bring wholeness and healing. 

No comments: