Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Ascribe Greatness To Our God

Here is a quick update here for you.  Today is session five of my 12 IV Methylprednisolone treatment at Singapore National Eye Centre. 

From the first IV Methylprednisolone treatment on 23 March 2022, I had trouble sleeping on the very night that I go through IMPT.  The doctor prescribed some medication to help me to sleep the very night when I have to go through IMPT (in the morning). 

My side effects from IMPT are metallic taste in my mouth, swelling in some parts of my body,  occasional heart palpitations occasional occasional, breathlessness and stiffness in the legs and the lossening of a canine from my gums.  Generally my guns are weakened. 

An ECG was taken at the start of the treatment today.  It was alright.  After the treatment, another ECG was done. It did not go well.  The nurse had to check with my opthalmologist.  She finally cleared me to leave Singapore National Eye Centre.  Praise be to God!

To help to mitigate the side effects of Methylprednisolone, my opthalmologist stretched the duration of my treatment time today.  It helped.  

The mercies of God are new every morning.  Great is His faithfulness.  I marvel at the love and power of God.  He is constant.  His love never fails.  We ascribe greatness to our God, the rock!  There is nothing impossible for God!


No comments: