Saturday, April 23, 2022

Magnify The Lord

As I battle thyroid eye disease since the end of December 2019, all I see the God's tender mercies and love. God is actively at work in our darkest hours. He reminds me of His abiding presence with every breath that I breathe.

At one of my appointment at Singapore National Eye Centre (SNEC), Dr S, told me that seven people are working together to treat me. Off my mind comes the opthalmologist, endocrinologist, radio oncologist, radiographer and three others. Dr S assured me that the whole team at SNEC are doing all they can for me and I was in good hands. 

God is so good. He brings medical experts to treat me. This is not by chance.  God orchestrates our circumstances to bless us. He connects us to people and resources.  God opens doors. He directs everything in our lives.

The Lord challenges us to put our complete trust in Him.  When He comes, He comes in His might and power.  He showers us with His mercy and grace. 

We lean on our redeemer. He leads us to great heights and deeper depths in Him. He is fully dependable.  

Oh, magnify the Lord! Our God is greatly to be exalted. We will bless His holy name. We will extol His great name.

No comments: