Saturday, June 27, 2020

Merciful Lord

God has blessed me with Monte.  He has always been there for me.  Loving, supporting and encouraging me all these years.

I battled with depression.  It started when I was a young adult.  I have been through very dark moments.  Facing another new day can be a challenge when depressive moods engulfed me.  There were days I did not know how I could ever go on.

All these years, Monte's patient love and long suffering helped me through bouts of depression.  When someone shares about their struggle with depression.  I can truly identify and say that I understand.

God raises us up to face the mountains in our lives.  He is Immanuel, God with us.  He will never forsake us.  In our struggle and pain, He brings comfort and strength.  We are not alone.  He is our ever present help.  This day, we cry out to You, Lord!  Live through our broken lives.  Touch the broken world through each of us.

No comments: