Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Merciful Lord

God has blessed Monte and I with a loving father-in-law and my mother.  My father and mother-in-law had passed away some years ago.

My father-in-law was diagnosed with dementia many years ago. My mother was recently diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease.

It is so painful to see our loved ones suffering.  God knows no distance, He is not bound by space, time and distance.  Each day, as we uphold our loved ones in prayer.  He reaches out to touch them.  His hand is never too short.  He watches over our loved one. He hears our cry.  He knows our pain.

My mother has lost her short and long term memory.  She could not figure out dates.  Occasionally, she remembers something.  It brings me great joy.  Every little improvement is a cause for celebration.  God is merciful.

No comments: