Friday, January 24, 2020

Faithful God


My family and I are deeply indebted to everyone who have stood with us through my mum's missing yesterday. It warms my heart to receive phone calls, WhatsApp messages, Facebook messages conveying their loving concern. Some have even offered to help by driving around Singapore to help look for my mum. Others have reposted my Facebook post and posted on other platforms. 

My family and I extend our heartfelt appreciation to all of you.  My mum told me that when she was at Bukit Panjang bus interchange. Many people approached her to help her. This is the goodness of humanity. Total strangers showing care and concern for someone in distress.

God watches over our loved ones.  Some of us have growing children and aged parents to take care of. God's unfailing love surrounds us. 

He is before us. He is behind us. He is within us. He is with us. A God of faithfulness. A God of great power. A God whom we can depend on. In every season of our life, He rules, He reigns. He empowers us to live each day with hope and optimism. Call to mind His loving kindness. Call to mind His tender mercies. Call to mind His abiding presence.

No comments: