Thursday, June 06, 2013

Gratitude

Lovely Eliska
Adorable Eliska
Mum and Eliska

God is so good to us.  The lyrics of a song came to me this morning.  

I WAS MADE TO PRAISE YOU

I was made to praise You
I was made to glorify Your Name
In every circumstance to find a
Chance to thank You
I was made to love You
I was made to worship at Your feet
And to obey You Lord
I was made for You

I will always praise You
I will always glorify Your Name
In every circumstance I’ll find a
Chance to thank You
I will always love You
I will always worship at Your feet
And I’ll obey You Lord
I was made for You
We love the Lord and we will find every circumstance to thank Him.  Our breath, our life, our energy and everything we possess come from our maker, sustainer and redeemer.

One of the things that I thank God for is Eliska.  My elder brother is single, Monte and I are childless.  My brother, Edwin and his wife, Soko, had Eliska on 9 Nov 2011.  She is our link to the generation.  When Eliska came into this world, my late father and mother were in their 70's.  They were elated to see their precious granddaughter.  We are full of gratitude for the abundant blessing to our family.  God is so good. 

No comments: