Friday, February 22, 2008

I Want To Sing

Have you ever wonder what it is like to be dumb, not to be able to speak a word. There are millions of believers on earth who may either be born mute or through accidents or diseases have lost their vocal capabilities.

But for all of us who has been blessed with a voice, we must continue to declare His praises from generation to generation. Let His glory fill this earth and let His praise fill my mouths.

As we sing of His love and mercy, we are drawn into greater intimacy with Him who has made us to praise Him and to glorify Him forevermore.

I Want To Sing

I want to sing
Until I am lost in Your love
Till I am found in Your presence
Worshipping before Your throne

Moved by Your Spirit
Entering into His flow
How precious these moments
Lord I want You to know

It's You, You who have won my heart
Taken me into Your arms
Comforted me like a friend
Your love surrounded me from the start
I never want to be apart
From You ever again


No comments: