Sunday, July 29, 2007

His Hand of Protection

What I am about to relate happened many years ago. One day, I was walking on a pavement along Kay Siang Road. Some work was done part of the pavement and I got off and stepped onto the road without realising that vehicles were coming from behind. At that moment, a bus sped by at a moderately high speed, I was so closed to being knocked down. I know that God's hand of protection was on me that day or I would not be alive today.

In the 1990's, I was on some ministry trips in a third world country. On arrival at our destination, I learned that it was common for bombs to blow up where we went. The Lord protected my team members and me. He builds a hedge of protection over us. He protects us from dangers seen and unseen. We rest secure in the loving arms of our God and Saviour.

No comments: