Monday, July 16, 2007

Amazing Instincts




A friend once sent Monte (my husband) and I the picture of this beautiful cat with a watermelon hat. Don’t you think it is cute? Monte loves cats. If we chance upon one, he will always want to pat it. As for me, I have never really been crazy about any animal until my brother, Edwin, bought a dog named Mickey a year ago. Mickey has been so much a part of our lives.

Coming back to the cat. One day, while we were in Kampong Glam area we saw this amazing cat. It was clearing its bowels and right after that, he used some soil to cover up it's waste. On top of that, it used some leaves nearby to cover the soil. How is it possible that an animal knows how to clean up after itself. Wow! Such amazing instincts. The Lord never fails to marvel me with His creation.

No comments: