Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Thankful for the Opportunity

In the middle of June 2000, Monte (my husband) and I left for APTS (Asia Pacific Theological Seminary) in Baguio, Philippines. The Lord miraculously provided for us during those ten months there. One of the many things that I am thankful for was the opportunity to be a part of the worship team. I was not a full-time student and I was merely auditing some classes and yet the Dean of Students allowed me to be involved. What an experience, my team members were from different parts of the world; there were Filipinos, Japanese, Americans, Indonesians and Malaysians. Wow! It was such an amazing time ministering together. The Lord even opened the door for us to minister in a nearby church. The fond memories still lingers in my mind today.

No comments: