Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Lord has blessed me with Monte

A couple of days ago, Monte was away for one night due to some work commitments. My mother was over to spend the night at my place. As we lazed around, the conversation geared towards Monte. I shared my heart with my mother telling her that Monte is an excellent husband. As I reflect on the highs and lows; the ups and downs, the victories and the challenges, my heart wells up with gratitude for the blessing that God has poured into my life.The Lord brought us together and grace us with His loving presence daily. Time really flies, on 20th March, we would have been married for eight years. As I have told my friends at different occasions, I certainly enjoyed my single hood but I have to say that I enjoy my marriage so much more. I look forward to many more good years with him. He always loves, believes, encourages, trusts, motivates, supports and inspires me to pursue and love the Lord without reservation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I was reflecting on how the Lord has blessed me with four beautiful sons, and on a whim I typed those words into google. What I found first was your testimony about your husband, and a reminder of what an amazing new husband God has provided for me. I was crushed by infidelity of my first husband, and did not trust a man again - even though I wanted to! - and God "gifted" me with a new and wonderful man for whom I thank Him every day. I am moved to thank my husband now, too, for his willingness to accept this plan of God's, and to take on the responsibility of my four boys with the knowledge that I could not provide him with a biological child of his own. God has truly blessed me!

Jee Fong Tan-Rice said...

Hi,Thank you so much for leaving your comment on my blog. May the Lord continue to bless your family abundantly as He draws you to Himself with each passing day. Jee Fong