Monday, March 20, 2023

I Love You, Monte!

Today marks the 24th year of our marriage.  I am overwhelmed by the goodness of God.  I am blessed with Monte.  

I enjoy my singlehood but I enjoy my marriage far more than when I was single.  

Two is better than one.  God brings us together and bring about synergy.  Combining our strengths and weaknesses.  Bringing out the best in us as we become one.

Monte loves, supports, encourages and believes in me.  As we journey on, we begin to discover more of each other.  A lifetime is too short to love someone.

God builds marriages.  God blesses us with loving spouses.  We experience the power of God's love and presence.  We taste the goodness of God.

We know the strength of His love.  The height of His love.  The width of His love.  The depth of His love.  Because He first loved us, we love one another.

I love you, Monte!

No comments: