Wednesday, January 04, 2023

Thankful


My parents-in-law Howard  and Barbara Jean Ham had both gone home to be with the Lord.  They were God fearing people.  They loved the Lord deeply.

They came to Singapore for a couple of times.  It took so much out of them to make these gruelling journeys to be with us.  They loved us with all of their hearts.

Both of them had health challenges.  They kept trusting and loving God all their lives.  My dad-in-law took good care of my mum-in-law.  He was the one who prepared the medication for my mum-in-law.

The love my parents-in-law had for each day is indescribable.  Their exemplary lives had impacted us enormously.  They left us a great legacy. 

My heart well up with gratefulness every time I think of my parents-in-law.  They blessed and touched Monte and my life deeply.

No comments: