Friday, October 07, 2022

The Lord Reigns

Some time at the end of 2020, my eyelids started swelling and I have been battling with thyroid eye disease (TED) up to now.  The common symptoms of TED are blurred vision, double vision and the inability to close the eyes.

God in His mercy and love has covered me and I did not suffer the  symptoms.  Each day, I thank God for the ability to see colours.  I can close my eyes comfortably.  I do not have double vision.  God has kept my optical nerves strong.

God is with us in all that we are experiencing at this juncture.  Our merciful Lord reaches our to the inner recesses of our hearts.  He blesses us.  He touches us.  He shows us signs of His love.  He shows us glimpses of His glory.

Today, God is making a clarion call to all we choose Him over what this glitzy world offer.  He is beckoning us to put our complete trust in Him.  He never fails.  He is unchanging.  He is fully dependable.  Our God rules and reigns in all eternity.

No comments: