Sunday, December 16, 2018

His Healing Grace

My mum who is in her 70's has some health challenges for many years now.  There was a period of time when her blood pressure was perpetually high.  The doctor kept tweaking the dosage of her medication.  For months on end, the problem persisted.  The situation was weighing on my heart as her persistently high blood pressure may affect her health adversely.

Daily, I will plead the blood of Jesus to heal her.  I pray that the healing power of God will flow from the top of her head to the sole of her feet.  I pray for God to perform a miracle.  My mother is not a Christian but she is open for prayer.

A couple of month ago, the doctor was running through my mum's blood test result with me.  He said that her kidneys, liver, cholesterol and blood sugar are good.  Recent bone density test for osteoporosis came back good too.  Her blood pressure was normal now.  My mum and I were overjoyed.

Praise be to God.  I shared with my mum that I believe God had healed her.  I saw the joy and excitement in her eyes.

God can touch our loved ones.  His hand is never too short.  The balm of Gilead is released as we pray in faith.  God's love and power is available for all who believe.  He reaches out to us and comes to our rescue.  There is absolutely nothing He cannot do. 

No comments: