Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Jewel in the Making

We are jewels in the hand of God. We shine brilliantly because our maker takes great pride in us. We are jewels that display His beauty and glory.

The Lord does not focus on our failures. He sees the potential and goodness in us. He continues to polish, chisel and smoothen our rough edges patiently. Rough stones miraculously turn into precious jewels in the hand of the living God.

We are jewels in the making. He is not quick to chug us aside when we do not meet His standard. On the contrary, He never gives up on us; no matter how challenging it can be. He promised to be with us till the very end of our journey. He works in and through us to reveal His glory and greatness.

2 comments:

Yeo YY said...

Hi there! You have a very lovely blog. I happened to chance across it while surfing one day. I think this entry is especially inspiring and meaningful to me at this point of time in my christian walk, because I'm going through a season of life in which I am especially being polished and chiseled by God. =) Thank you for sharing. God Bless You! (You can take a look at my blog: http://elmsworth.multiply.com although I have not updated it for a very long time.)

Jee Fong Tan-Rice said...

Hi Yeo,

Thank you very much for your words of encouragement. I visited your blog. It is great. May the Lord's sustaining grace be upon you in this season of your life. His faithfulness and goodness never fail. May the Lord surround you with His love.

Blessings,

Jee Fong