Saturday, March 13, 2010

Breaking into the World of Blogging

I broke into the world of blogging on 13 March 2007. It is such an amazing and wonderful platform for me to express my thoughts and reflections. I have often told Monte that it would have been good if I could have started much early, so that all the experiences that the Lord brought me through could be penned down for recollection. Through the passage of time, many precious reflections and experiences have slipped through my memory.

Jee Fong’s Corner chronicles the faithfulness, enduring love and grace of Jesus. Monte and I have many speechless moments where we would just stand back and marvel at the greatness, goodness and graciousness of our loving God. We persevere in His abiding love because His love compels us to press on. We have set our hearts on pilgrimage and the Lord leads us on in victory and triumph. And we rejoice in the hope of glory, the rock of our salvation.  He reigns through all eternity.

No comments: