Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Love You Too Much

The Lord loves us too much to let us go. Especially people who have once tasted the goodness of the Lord but today their hearts are no longer with Him. His heart longs for them.


One day, I caught an audio interview of a elderly mother who was estranged from her son. She told the interviewer that she could not sleep at night because she missed her son so badly. My heart went out to this woman because I know what a mother’s love is like because I have been loved by my mother all these years. We give so much thought to human love but no greater love will surpass the love of God which He lavished on each of us. He went above and beyond Himself when He died on the cross for our sins. What more can He give. As we allow the amazing love of God to surround us, we can only bow down to Him and worship Him in praise and adoration.

No comments: