Tuesday, February 10, 2009

You Are Worthy Of My Praise

We praise you from the rising of the sun to its going down. Even when the going gets tough, we will not cease from praising You. In good and bad times, You remain faithful and true to us. You are worthy of our praise, You are worthy of all honour and glory. Even the most extravagant praise and worship is insufficient to express the love and gratitude from the depths of our hearts.

You Are Worthy Of My Praise
I will worship with all of my heart
I will praise You with all of my strength
I will seek You all of my days
And I will follow all of Your ways

I will give You all my worship
I will give You all of my praise
You alone I long to worship
You alone are worthy of my praise

I will bow down and hail You as King
I will serve You, give You everything
I will lift up my eyes to Your throne
I will trust You, I will trust You alone

No comments: