Saturday, August 09, 2008

He Looks After His Own

Last evening, after spending some time with Monte (husband) at the Botanic Gardens, we boarded a bus to take us to Orchard road. A lady on the bus got my attention and handed my spectacles which I had dropped unknowingly. I thanked her. The bus was full of people and anyone could have stepped on my spectacles. Thank you, Lord.

Some years ago, while we were walking in a park in Baguio, Philippines, a lens from my sunglasses came loose and fell on the ground without my knowledge. When I realised it, we must have travelled some distance. We started tracing our path back where we came from. To our amazement, we located the lens. Anyone could have stepped on the lens.

The hand of God is upon His children. We are covered and protected. We are cherished and treasured by an awesome and loving God. He looks after His own.

No comments: