Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Breathtaking Views

Last Sunday evening, Monte (husband) and I headed towards Telok Blangah area and walked all the way up to Mount Faber Park. On reaching Mount Faber Park, my heart was pounding so hard but I felt rejuvenated and refreshed. We went on the Southern Ridges which is made up of 9-kilometre chain of green and open spaces from the beautiful Mount Faber Park, Telok Blangah Hill Park and Kent Ridge Park and finally ending at West Coast Park. We must have walked for close to two hours. We surely had a good work-out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jee Fong

Thanks for taking that photo shot from mount faber.

It captured my familiar home at Bt Purmei (the pink block at the far end of the pic)

I am currently living in Qatar due to my husband's job. The picture warms my heart. Thank you.

God bless you
Karen Yeo

Jee Fong Tan-Rice said...

Thanks Karen. It's great to be able to bring back your fond memories. May the Lord's richest blessings be on you daily. Please take care.

Blessings,

Jee Fong