Monday, September 12, 2022

Eternally Grateful

In February 2018, I started to get chronically ill.  In all honesty, thsse past few years have have tough.  God saw me through MRIs, pet scans, CT scans, ultrasounds, fibroscan, radiotherapy, intravenous steroid treatments, biopsy and countless laboratory tests.  The only reason I am still alive is because of the goodness of God.

I call to mind the faithfulness of God.  I call to mind the mercy of God.  I call to mind the grace of God. Each day brims with hope and optimism for us as children of the most high God.  He touches our hearts and bless us beyond our wildest imagination.  Had it not been the mercy of God, we would still be grappling with guilt, shame and damnation.

God in His goodness chooses to lead us into His love and presence.  We are eternally grateful for all that the Lord has lavished on us.  We stand amazed at the grace and power of the ever living God.

No comments: