Wednesday, August 31, 2022

His Loving Care

Two days ago, Monte and I were out in town.  As we were walking towards the bus stop, I heard someone calling out to me from behind.  A teenage girl gave me my spectacles.  I had apparently dropped it on the ground.  I thanked her.

I had the reading glasses made in June 2022.  What makes this testimony incredible is that the incident happened in the night when visibility was poor.I thank God for watching over me in every possible manner.  

We find every circumstance to thank God.  He watches over us.  He reaches out to the inner recesses of our hearts and assures us of His love and faithfulness daily.  We live to see a sign of His goodness.  Our merciful God keeps us safe from seen and unseen danger.  He protects us and loves us deeply.  He showers His love on us lavishly.

No comments: