Thursday, May 05, 2022

Mighty God


In the midst of IV Methylprednisolone treatment for my thyroid eye disease, I battle the side effects of the medicine.  As the going gets tough, the Lord reminds me of His active involvement in every facet of my life.  I taste the goodness of God.  I know His unfailing love.  I receive His overflowing mercy and grace.

The journey to the heart of God is filled with unending mercies and empowering love.  God pours His grace on us.  The storm will end.  The birds will fly again.  God's merciful grace helps us when our knees are weak.  He never leave us nor forsake us.  He gives us a living hope.  He spurs us on to persevere in love.  God's love is deeper than the deepest ocean.  How can we ever live another moment without Him.  His sustaining power works mightily to transform us.  He reveals His unwavering love for us through the move of His spirit in our broken lives.  Lord, touch our hearts.  Manifest Your love and power  through each of us. 

No comments: