Thursday, July 23, 2020

Faith

I was with Calvary Charismatic Centre now known as Victory Family Centre from 1983 to 2000.

I can vividly remember how on many occasions after Life group meetings, my heart was full of the presence of the Lord.  I recalled the many testimonys glorifying the Lord.  God inspired me and built faith in my heart.  The God we serve is a miracle Working God.  He is alive.  He is actively at work in our lives.

As we share the faithfulness and goodness of God.  He is planting faith in us.  Our faith is infectious.  Our faith is inspiring.  Our faith comes from God.  We are nothing apart from Him.  God grows and develops our spiritual muscles.  With time and experiences He allows us  to go through.  He increases our faith to trust Him for the miraculous.  He pours His anointing on us as we step out in faith.  The situations and circumstances may not change.  What changes is the new perspective He gives us.  We see through His eyes.  We hear through His ears.  We understand with His heart. 

No comments: