Monday, February 10, 2020

Happy Birthday, Monte!

Monte
My beloved husband
Lover
Soul mate
Life partner
Companion
Inspiration
Best friend
Confidante
Prayer partner
Supporter
Helper
Comforter
Encourager

Today is Monte's birthday. God has blessed me with a loving and wonderful husband. I have spent the best years of my life with Monte.  He loves the Lord with all of his heart. 

God has poured His grace and mercy on us. He has led us to mountain tops and deep valleys. We have gone through deep anguish and great release. We have tasted the goodness of God. We have felt His tender mercies.

Monte inspires me to pursue the Lord at all cost. He supports me to develop in every area of my life. He loves me deeply and strongly.  I always feel that a lifetime is too short for us to live as husband and wife. Each day, we are discovering each other. Each day, we are immersed in the river that God wants us to swim. He wants us to trust Him for the miraculous. God shows us that His faithfulness reaches to the sky. As we trust Him with no reservation, He leads us to places we have never ever dreamed of venturing.

I love you, Monte! Happy birthday!

No comments: