Sunday, October 27, 2019

The Balm Of Gilead

One morning last week, I fell sick.  I was constantly urinating all morning.  Even when I did not drink any liquid, I kept clearing my bladder. I had a few bouts of urinary tract infection in recent years.
My medical appointment was set at 2pm.  At around 11.30am, I sensed that God has healed me. I praised God for His healing touch.  I cancelled the medical appointment.

The healing power of God almighty is available for all.  The balm of Gilead floods through our broken bodies bringing wholeness, healing and strength.  Sickness may wreck our broken bodies, the Lord strengthens our inner man.  We continue to pray for His healing touch upon our lives as long as we are breathing.  We continue to trust our maker.  We continue to lift our hands and our hearts in gratitude to our loving God.  He made us to live triumphantly for the praise of His glory.  He is our healer. 

No comments: