Saturday, March 23, 2019

The Lord Watches over our Loved Ones

My mum who is in her 70's related to me that on several occasions she almost fell and somehow she was able to break the fall.  I believe that the Lord has protected and covered my mum in these instances. 

Each day, I cover my mum and my dad-in-law in prayer.  I pray that God will keep them safe. I pray for God to watch over them.  I pray that God will give them good memories and keep them from depression.  I pray for God to be merciful to them.

I believe in the power of God's presence.  I believe God watches over our loved ones.  He protects and covers them when we pray.  Prayer knows no distance, when we pray in faith believing, God works wonders. 

I am thankful that my mum allows me to pray with her though she is not a Christian.  I continue to pray that she will come to the Lord soon. 

No comments: