Friday, February 10, 2017

Happy Birthday, Monte!

Today is Monte's birthday. I thank God for him. He loves and cares for me deeply. He looks into my well being and does everything he can to ensure that I reach my fullest potential in every aspect of my life.

I pray for God to pour His spirit on Monte. I pray for God to lead and guide Him daily. That God will empower and release Him to venture into the things that He has in-stored in the coming years.

We have journeyed together as a couple since March 1999. God has brought us to the highest heights and the deepest depths. He has brought us so much joy. He shows us that He is boundless, limitless and endless. He has blessed us beyond our wildest imagination. We can only bow in humble adoration at His feet.

We pray for God to continue to work in and through us. We pray for His sustaining grace and strength for each new day. All we want is His hand of love on us. He is all we ever needed. God is the strength of our heart. He satisfies our deepest longings. We pray for God to deepen our love for each other. We cherish each moment we share together.

No comments: