Saturday, September 17, 2016

The Power of His Presence

Two days ago, I was experiencing nagging discomfort at the upper portion of my spine.  Yesterday morning, I woke up with a hard lump at the top of my spine.  There is pain when I touch the hard lump.  The amazing thing is I have perfect peace.  In the natural, I could have panicked and worried. 

God is not a figment of our imagination, He is alive, He works in and through us powerfully.  The beauty of the Christian faith is that God gives us peace that passes understanding.  Peace that defies logic.  Peace that conquers fears and anxiety.  We experience peace that the world can never understand.  The power of God’s presence under girds us amazingly.  He is our hope and refuge.  He is our help in times of need.  Our healer, our comforter and strength.

No comments: