Sunday, March 22, 2015

Our 16th Wedding Anniversary

Monte penned this on Facebook on 20 March 2015.

"My beloved Wife
From God above
Whom before His presence 
I know in Holy Matrimony,
Now begins the glory of our 16th year together.

For a brief time in Sacred History,
We today be separate in time and space;
Yet just a few days more.

Let us again hallow this sacred day 
And thank His Majesty who joins us as one.

What is good, true and beautiful—
Before God
You remind me daily, and I am thankful.

I have flowers in the spring
I have you to wear my ring
And in my palm you have my hand 
You have me and I have you
I in you and you in me
My Lady Fair
I love you.

Happy Anniversary.
20 March, 2015"


Monte and I are celebrating our 16th anniversary today. He is overseas and will be back in Singapore tomorrow.

Our hearts are overwhelmed by the goodness and grace of the Lord. God in His love and mercy led us 
to this day. We experience His hand of grace, endless mercy, unlimited strength, boundless hope and 
unspeakable joy as a couple. He shows us that there is nothing He cannot do.

Monte is a loving and wonderful husband. His life is completely sold out to the Lord and He 
continues to pursue God relentlessly. He loves the Lord with all of his heart, soul and mind.
We are deeply indebted to our family and friends who have journeyed with us all these years. 

We are not alone in this whole wide world, God puts people in our lives to enrich and grow us.

We cherish every moment that God has given us. We posture our hearts towards the Lord. We want 
nothing less than all that God has in-stored for us. Our hearts bow in humble adoration to our 
faithful God who never fails us. We experience the height, depth, length and width of God's great 
love.

No comments: