Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Happy Birthday, Monte

Monte, my beloved husband

Lover
Soul mate
Life partner
Companion
Inspiration
Best friend
Confidante
Prayer partner
Mentor
Leader
Model
Supporter
Helper
Comforter
Encourager

I thank God for each new day that God gives. One of the best decisions I have made in life is to marry Monte on 20 March 1999. Monte has given me the best he can offer, often sacrificing his own needs to see me happy and fulfilled. I have told my mum that Monte is a great husband and deep in my heart, I know that my mum is so happy for me.

Monte and I continue to submit our total being into the hand of God and allow Him to take full control. Someone once said that the best place one can be found is none other than the will of God. As the Lord takes us on this amazing journey, our hearts well up with gratitude to His goodness and grace.

Happy birthday, Monte! I love you.

No comments: