Friday, March 07, 2014

Thankful

I am thankful to the Lord for opening the door to enrichment training.  Over the years, I conducted over training programmes in from preschool, primary and secondary schools.  (http://jeefongonline.wordpress.com/past-completed-projects)

I conduct mostly speech related programmes like public speaking, debating, oral presentation, show and tell and storytelling programmes. 

One of the things I emphasized on is in building confidence in the students.  Very often, I will remind them not to be afraid of making mistakes.  All of a sudden, their faces started lighting up because oftentimes they are told not to make any mistakes.  Therefore, whenever I see them, I tell them to feel free to make all the mistakes they can in my time with them because we can learn from our mistakes.  They feel so reassured and happy.

I thank God that I am doing something I really enjoy.  Along side with enrichment training, the Lord opened the door for me to conduct vocal training in churches, organizations and the public.  (http://vocaltrainingjeefong.tripod.com)

No comments: