Thursday, January 19, 2012

Amazed by the Lord

By the Lord’s providence, I embarked on the Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) programme in October 2010.  I have learned so much from the programme and what is good is that I am already able to put what I have learned into practice in my current training work.  It is only by His grace alone that I have completed four out of the six modules.  I have to pay a higher fee as I am not company sponsored.  Somehow, the Lord has sovereignly provided the finances needed.

Recently, a Christian couple, B and M, who are Monte and my friends in the ministry, expressed their desire to help see me through my two remaining ACTA modules, which total close to six hundred dollars.  We are very grateful to their involvement in our life.  The Lord has brought people into our life and helped us in so many ways.  When we list them down, we are amazed at the wonder working God who is faithful and true in every way.  He looks after us and keeps us in His loving embrace as we purpose in our hearts to follow Him no matter where He leads us.  We desire to live in His will and we want His Spirit to have full reign in us.

No comments: