Sunday, May 16, 2010

Vocal Training at Chapel of Christ the Redeemer

I am very thankful for the Lord’s opening for me to conduct vocal training at Chapel of Christ the Redeemer (CCR) over four sessions of training from 17 April to 15 May 2010. I am also appreciative of the leadership of CCR for this wonderful opportunity to go back there to share. I last trained there in 2008. It was a wonderful time of training with people who not only encouraged me by their commitment but also their infectious enthusiasm.

In my final session yesterday, I shared on the importance of continual learning. We will never stop learning, sometimes the source of information and knowledge can spring from the most unexpected places. No one can say that we have arrived because if we are open to learn, we will never leave empty-handed. There are times when people who may have less experience than us can open our eyes to see things we have never seen before.

No comments: